Providing you with the best possible professional document preparation and estate planning services goes beyond traditional financial, tax and estate planning services. ALTA ESTATE SERVICES, LLC also offers free Education Workshops to our existing clients as well as prospective clients and friends with the coordinated efforts of our licensed attorneys and certified document preparers. These Education Workshops are essential to gain a full understanding of the importance of estate planning and asset protection. In addition, this is a perfect opportunity for our existing clients to stay current with changes in the laws that may affect your estate planning and asset protection legal documents.
Learn about other ways to achieve complete and proper estate and asset protection planning by attending one of these Education Workshops.
Topics covered include:
* Avoiding probate with Living Trusts
* Protecting your assets from claims by creditors
* Asset protection planning and avoiding the required spend down liquidation resulting from long term care (ALTCS)
* The need for proper medical power of attorneys and health care directives under the new HIPAA regulations (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
* Establishing a game plan ie.: estate plan including our Emergency Hotline Telephone Contact Program for family members in times of medical emergencies
* Reducing/Eliminating estate and capital gain taxes to surviving family members
* Learn about differences and changes in State and Federal laws that affect your estate planning documents
Call our office to find out more information about future Education Workshops we will be scheduling in your area. Plan to attend, all are welcome.
In addition, we offer a free initial consultation to anyone who desires to learn more about these topics and the services ALTAESTATE SERVICES, LLC can provide to you. This is a great opportunity to have your trust and estate planning documents reviewed by our professional team of attorneys and certified legal document preparers.